About Me

My photo
I have always made jewelry. I started out making earrings for friends when I was 8 or 10 and has continued through the years. I love to figure out ways to create a new pair of earrings or a pendant or to make something from trash that someone else threw away.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life Changing Experience

It has been such a long time since I've been on here or done any work in my shop... Where to begin...... Some very life altering events have happened in my life that have put me on hold for the moment. I am starting to ever so slightly lean towards being myself again, its hard but it seems to be working.
I wonder, do all the people that I come in contact with on a daily basis affect my life? I mean really?! I guess they do, I mean I have met random people and for a split second I think wow, then years later realize hmmm maybe I was supposed to come in contact with them...
Why am I here? I mean , not here but in this particular place and time...... I ask myself this often. I wasnt supposed to live in this small town but somehow fate or some other being brought me here and I have yet to figure out the meaning. Are we supposed to? Or is something else behind us guiding us in the path we're supposed to be in? Hmmm...
Just some questions that I had swimming in my mind at 2:30 in the morning, awake cause I couldnt sleep.
I'm in the process of moving my studio and home to another location. This to me is very hard, and the death of a loved one makes it seem harder even tho I know they would want and encourage me to continue on.
It seems hard. I know many people understand this. But for me at this moment it feels as tho I am the only one.
There are quite a few things that keep me going, the fact that I know I should and the fact that I must!
I will continue on to update and put a big smile on my face.
We will talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment