About Me

My photo
I have always made jewelry. I started out making earrings for friends when I was 8 or 10 and has continued through the years. I love to figure out ways to create a new pair of earrings or a pendant or to make something from trash that someone else threw away.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Morning Time


I spent the morning in the shop banging and hammering at things....I'm sure my neighbors hate to hear it, especially when I go in late at night because I had a brainstorm.

I had a neighbor at a recent Oyster Roast tell me that she heard another neighbor of ours hammering and working at like 10/11pm on his house....I didnt want to say anything but I'm sure it was me. OOOPPSSS!!

I made a Twisted Copper Pendant and necklace today... I have to head out to the library and return some books that were due yesterday..I'm always late! Then also have to get some supplies.

I have a couple more pics to share,

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment