About Me

My photo
I have always made jewelry. I started out making earrings for friends when I was 8 or 10 and has continued through the years. I love to figure out ways to create a new pair of earrings or a pendant or to make something from trash that someone else threw away.

Monday, December 21, 2009

What A Day!

Well for some reason my cat, who I might add, uses the doggie door as a way to bring in his wonderful collection of Lizards....He plays with them until I think the poor things die of a heart attack. I was able to rescue one this morning as I was having my daily cup of Joe. Sent him on his merry way and told him to please not come back.
I had fun tinkering in the work shop today and created another piece. I'll post pics later as right now I am baking 3 dozen doggie biscuits for christmas gifts to family and great neighbors with the craziest dogs I've ever met.... One named banjo, you guessed it there is some bluegrass that aided in the picking of that name. Oh and the unforgettable Huck, which is short for Huckleberry...A bull dog that snorts and grunts his way around the downtown area, and I just love him!
Wow! The house smells delicious! Makes me want to eat them...Lol
I'm gonna get them out, I'll post some pics of the new earrings a bit later today.
If you dont get a chance to check back have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment