About Me

My photo
I have always made jewelry. I started out making earrings for friends when I was 8 or 10 and has continued through the years. I love to figure out ways to create a new pair of earrings or a pendant or to make something from trash that someone else threw away.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Begin Creating Again

What has felt like weeks has actually been months. Where has the time gone? Pushing on from one thing to the next. Wow, life. Somehow it caught up. I never really thought about it before but it was here. I am finally coming to what I feel is a close to the madness that has been going on since the first of the year.
A sigh of relief. A smile looking over my shoulder. The past.

Now to the future!! Fun stuff and creating! Meeting new people and enjoying what I've been given.

Now to the fun stuff... I've been playing with my copper again and trying to create more of a "pop" when it comes to the patina. Ahhh needless to say it didn't quite turn out as I pictured it in my mind. The Patina peeled off of my copper piece. I think I will try some sort of suspension with it in the same mixture to see if it helps in sticking to the piece, or maybe in the liquid form. I wish I would have paid more attention in chemistry class!

No comments:

Post a Comment