About Me

My photo
I have always made jewelry. I started out making earrings for friends when I was 8 or 10 and has continued through the years. I love to figure out ways to create a new pair of earrings or a pendant or to make something from trash that someone else threw away.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I was in a Treasury!


Thanks to a wonderful fellow artisan Heartsabustin, our Metal Clay Forum Challenge was put in a treasury!

Shout out to http://www.heartsabustin.etsy.com/ for being the treasury queen and taking the time to put it all together and jump in and get us recognition!


Some really exciting things are going to be happening in the next few weeks. I'm going to be speaking with a fellow local artist about helping out in her shop! I'm very excited about this! I am going to be a featured artist on the Military Brats blog for April! And, there is a new challenge in the Metal Clay thread, to create a bracelet!


I'm in the process of setting up another shop on Etsy with Vintage items. That is going alot slower than I thought it would but hopefully soon I will have Pictures of items that I can list.


I'm having a HUGE indoor yardsale this Sat. Hopefully I will do well and maybe get more clay to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment